View Larger Map
With the Great Taste of the Midwest, the pre-parties, the post-parties, new bar openings, and anniversaries, it's kind of a big weekend for beer in Madison, so I'm just going to re-hash a lot of the stuff going on this weekend and set out the schedule. I've put together the map you see here to help you out with where everything is.Friday
- Brasserie V: Stone Brewing Company – Vertical Epics, IPA, and Arrogant Bastard
- Maduro: Bells
- Dexter's Pub: New Holland Brewing Company
- Alchemy: Surly, hosted by TheBeerSpot.com (kegs will not be tapped until 10pm)
- Missouri Tavern (Waunakee): O'Fallon
- Madison's: Summit Brewing
- Sardine: Goose Island
- The Malt House: Great Taste on Tap (O'So Brewing Co's imperial saison, Fox River Brewing Co's German pilsner, WeizenBam from Jolly Pumpkin, Bell's Porter, and Dragon's Milk from New Holland)
- Tyranena: Special Brewery Tour starts at 1:30pm - a great mid-afternoon stop for those coming in from Milwaukee or those not heading home until later in the evening, or those in Madison who wake up late.
- Monroe Street Bistro opens. Band Mal-O-Dua.
- Madison Beer Review/Brasserie V First Birthday Party – Starts at 5pm, Happy Hour drink specials