Let's look at the Top 10 Posts of 2010, determined by your comments:
10 and 9. We had a bunch of posts that tied for number of comments: Happy 25th Sprecher, A Post on Beer While Traveling, Vintage Brewer Scott Manning Asks What You Want To Drink This Summer, We Discuss Point's Whole Hog Series.
8. I ask what you are drinking, and you responded.
7. MBR reviews The Cooper's Tavern.
6. A review of Pearl Street's Dankenstein IIPA draws quite a few comments.
5. Brennan's sells a "Spotted Cow" cheese and I ask if that's trademark infringement.
4. A trip to Milwaukee's Sugar Maple, was not so sweet.
3. Another trademark discussion, about Walter's Beer and Northwoods Brewing Company's attempt to revive what may, or may not, be a "dead brand".
2. A discussion about how many times one needs to visit a place before writing a review about it. (aka, MBR dumps on Vintage Brewing Company).
And the Number 1 post this year for comments: Stone Brewing Company announces that they are leaving Wisconsin.