Quivey’s Grove Beerfest
Fall day, friendly folks, fine beer
Should be Shangri-La
Jonathan wins two free tickets to the Quiveys Grove Beerfest on September 27th from Noon to 5pm. While it's too late for you to win tickets, you can buy them for only $32.50 - that's less than one dollar per brewery at the beer fest.
Some things to keep an eye out for:
- Central Waters Octoberfest should be hitting stores by the end of the week (Wait! That's today!) - it will probably go quickly
- New Glarus' Staghorn Octoberfest and the new Unplugged Bohemian Lager should also be out in the very near future
- Tyranena's Octoberfest is in bottles and on the way to retailers
- Both The Thirsty Troll Brew Fest in Mount Horeb and The Great Lakes Brew Fest in Racine are September 13 - so get your tickets for those before they sell out - Lakefront Brewery will introduce their Pumpkin Lager in Racine
- This weekend, Sept 6th, is the Crafty Apple Fest in Chilton, WI - like apples? like Rowland's beer? You're in the right place!
- Plan on being in Viroqua, WI on Friday September 19th? Yeah? Well, stop on in to The Firehouse for a tasting of all five of Pearl Street Brewery's beers.